About Us

I am an Electronics Engineer with a strong passion for teaching. Pursuing my calling I have been teaching students across various age groups and backgrounds to achieve success in Engineering and Medical entrance examinations since 1990 in Bhopal (M.P.) With a desire to increase the reach of my experience and knowledge, especially for the students with limited access to city education, I have launched Video lectures of my original classroom lectures in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. These Video lectures, available in ONLINE/SD Card/USB Pendrive are of great help to students of classes IIT JEE, NEET, 11th and 12th (Science group) and other similar competitive examinations. * The lectures are available in mp4 (720 x 400 pixels resolution).You can watch the lectures on Mobile phone. चलचित्र का प्रारूप MP4 (720 x 400 पिक्सेल्स) का है जिसे आप स्मार्ट फ़ोन पर भी देख सकते है । व्याख्यान अंग्रेजी व् हिंदी दोनों भाषा में मिश्रित है. Content quality of lecture is excellent, Explanation is in English and Hindi mixed, which gives an interesting impact on student’s mind. Student will feel that he is actually attending the real class-room lecture. Doubts-helpline is available through E-mail.

You are free to contact me personally at my no. +91 9893023210 (9 AM - 8 PM) or mail me at alokguptaclasses@gmail.com . You can also call me through WhatsApp.

Important Points :

1. We send the links of Booklet, Test-paper (pdf) and Videos (mp4) of the requested chapters on your Gmail. It will remain activated for 1 complete year or one full academic session, which one is maximum.
2. You can watch it on your internet (Broad-Band) facility.
3. Each 1-hour video is equivalent to appx. 600 MB download.
4. send your request to alokguptaclasses@gmail.com
5. Maximum time of Activation: 15 Minutes (in normal working hours)

6. All disputes arise (if any) are subject to Bhopal (M.P.) jurisdiction only,
     समस्त विवादो (अगर कोई होता है तो) का न्याय क्षेत्र भोपाल (.प्र.) होगा